Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moleskine Notebooks


This is MOLESKINE Passion series journal.
I first knew this journal or maybe notebooks through a magazine called "Milk".
and and and i love it when i saw it at first sight.
i went to google it afterward trying to get it, hehe.
when i went to the official website, i was like wooooww...a bit shocked.
cos cos cos....


MOLESKINE is also called The Legendary Notebook.
According to the history written on the website, the notebooks had been used by Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway, and Bruce Chatwin.
erm... i nvr know that this notebook has such an old history.
it's like a ancient object in the museum comes out to modern world continues its legend.


I am a person who likes to write and doodle.
thus i gt few little pocket size of notebooks with me always.
i like to jot down whatever thoughts come into my mind.
so when i saw MOLESKINES on magazine, i told myself i have to buy myself one.
seriously i like it very much.
so so so, will go to klcc kinokuniya to grab it home soon. (hehe)

video below is showing the MOLESKINE new series 'Pasion'.

No comments: