Thursday, March 12, 2009

i am XX

was listhening to The Bangles's "eternal flame" the whole day yesterday.
it's really a nice song though it's old.
but i dun care. (smile)
haha. i bet if yenmay see this post sure she will laugh at me again.
she always wonders why i like those english oldies so much.
and i always tell her it's because those are my childhood memories.
cos my parents would play them in the car all the way going back ipoh everytime.

xxxx

sometimes i wish that i never exist in this world.
life is wonderful yet tiring.
the tiring part is always more than the wonderful part.

xxxx

should be more optimistic.
and cheerful.
those failure experiences make me be more brave.
and...
oh ya, i am still breathing.
no worries.

xxxx

someone calls me 'xx'.
and someone is other's someone.
LOL~

No comments: