Sunday, May 03, 2009

extremely hot man

i dun know why the weather is just hot.
extremely hot.
until i cant bear it anymore.
i just sit in front of my laptop few minutes then i can feel that i start to sweat.
wth....
i really feel like i am in the desert...
or maybe using "oven" is more appropriate.
suddenly i become a turkey, waiting to be roasted.

xxxx

the most silly things that i have done was on yesterday(actually is today's midnight).
i was trying the whole midnight to decrypt the 4 numbers that given by my CUTE tou dai zai.
lol~~ hard man.
i really dun know what is the logic between the 4 numbers though my sixth sense told me the answer should be a combination of that 4 alphabet.
anyhow i choose to sleep instead of continue to torture my brain at the end.
haha. stupid man.
i should have worked hard on my assignments until i fall asleep, but i din.

xxxx

so so so today i am going to continues my endless assignments.
everybody jia you too~~

1 comment:

Sam said...

xifu~i c diok the paper i realli luf die okay XD