Thursday, March 22, 2007

是忙的man

我已经over久没有上来这里了咧。
最近真的是忙到水都忘记可以喝,厕所没有时间上。
然后你会嫌吃饭是很浪费时间的那种。
feel so stress man.
seems i'm going to be crazy.
there are many things waiting to be done everyday.
and sometimes all come out in the same time.
but i have just two hands, two legs and one brain only.
how can i finish it in the same time?
and there are really many things i have to memorise.
since i have to arrange many things...
ar...sometimes i really think to get away from it.
but i cant, that is my job.
all i do is not for myself but my parents.
i will be very selfish if i leave the factory's work alone.
they are too busy to take over those work.
as their daughter, i should help them.

but no matter how stress i was, i think it was worthy.
what i've learnt during working is priceless.

and i have to say that i am so lucky that my parents are tolerant toward me.
cos i am a forgetful and careless worker.

No comments: