Tuesday, April 21, 2009

goodbye mid-term break

oh sadly, the lovely mid-term break ended.
i am now moody sitting in front of my laptop.
say goodbye to my naughty bro.
say goodbye to jb.
and... oh ya, say goodbye to my long hairs.
haha, i feel so good after having the hair cut.
that was the longest hair that i have ever kept so far.
and and and... this mid-term break i spent most of the time with my bro.
since he is nt playing games anymore and i decided to let myself rest by nt doing any assignments during this break.
we had a lot of good food.
we went to a couple of places.
we had a lot of talk (heart to heart).
we shared a lot of jokes and experiences.
haha~~ i felt like going back to the time when we were young.
but we were nt fighting anymore. lol.
and yesterday we somemore share the bed sleep together.
it had been quite a long time since the last times we slept together.
luckily my bed is queen size one...
but we din talk too much as both of us were too tired.
or else sure keep talking until morning or when both of us are tired, haha.
argh... miss everything in jb man.
cyber is sucks lah~~
i am totally moody when i think of those non-finished assignments.
so so so... i am gonna treat myself well when the holidays comes.
cos it is so tiring...
and i am going to sleep soon
so end here.
good night everybody.

No comments: