Sunday, October 07, 2007

Make Myself Be Happy



i will be down suddenly, always.
but it's ok.
i am learning how to make myself be happy.
last times, i couldn't be concentrated on my works when i was not in the mood.
but now, i won't let myself be like that.
as i know many things are more important than my mood.
so i cant waste my time anymore on those silly bad mood.
i dun wanna rush to get the works done in the last minutes.

that's what i get during the studying life here.
but i feel that i've lost somethigns at the same time.
and maybe i'll have lost it forever.

gain and lost...

p/s this is a photo which i took in junjie's house in cyberia(it's blur due to my trembling hands).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hai,gal~ finally come here.hehe...sry, i am really busy~anyway glad to c u r willing to made ur or try n learn to be happy! it is a nice try n chances too...sometimes within gain n lost thr r not equilibrium..juz worth or not...n how u judge on it... all depends on urself~
gambateh la! since u had dy try to work so hard then must keep going on~ we all will support u d!although we hard to meet each other! fightging ya! don beat down by urslf or others!!!^^