Friday, May 09, 2008

My Brain Burst!

i am exhausted...
i am moody...
i am confused...

pls dun burden me with any other annoying troubles again, ok?
i will appreciate your kindly understanding.

i really dun like the feeling of asking for help especially on my own stuffs.
it makes me feel like i am a loser.
but i have to do that when i have no choice.
this was not the first times you make me so so disappointed.
i trusted you but you ruined it all at the end.
what i can tell is you've lost my trust.
i will never ask for help from you again.
you totally wasted my time and things.

well there is another thing is kinda troubling too.
i am so confused on what should i make a decision.
i dun like the place that we are going to move on the coming june due to the super small space with a huge "hole" without any window on it and the rental as well.
why should i pay rm250 for a room which is 2.5 times smaller than my current room without fans(it can be considered as a space but nt a room to me) and you guys just pay rm 650 for a master room which is 2.5 bigger than my current room plus a whole upstairs living room?
if i refuse to move there sure Mr. J you will have no house to live in unless you can get a room before june.
but i am so kind to you, i dun wanna involve you in troubles due to my selfishness.
so i make myself be in a dilemma at the end...

freakin busy with finals now...
i need time, i wish that i can be energetic...
argh... i am really exhausted.
tired tired tired...

1 comment:

雪小姐 said...

= ="
傻眼~~~
跟着自己的感觉走~~~
要就要不要就不要~~~呵呵呵呵呵
一起前往幸福的~~~~~SK吧~~~