Monday, January 12, 2009

well well well

things are getting better and better.
sometimes we cant complain too much, can we? (smile)
i am just trying to live my life differently, seeking for changes in my life.
even if it may be difficult sometimes.
no pain, no gain.
i still believe that there's no such thing as a free lunch.
so work hard, and of cos work smart too.

xxxx

going back home soon.
cant wait to meet up with you guys in jb.
and of cos my lovely parents and naughty bro.
miss them so much.
haha, i know i am very mean to my bro sometimes (always?!).
oh pls forgive me, will you my dear bro?
you have to admit that you always call me at the wrong time.
that's why i act impatiently when i talk to you.
even so i always feel guilty after all.
anyhow you know i still love you.

xxxx

that's a challenge.
i wont give up so easily.
pls pray for me.
and support me ok?

3 comments:

雪小姐 said...

pray for u~~~~
gambateh~~~

雪小姐 said...

oh ya~~when u started to be so geli~~
keep sayin i love u to ur DEAR bro~~~
wakaka

V.P. said...

haha thx.
just feel like using some other words that i seldom use, haha it's quite a funny experience to me. :)